- Posts: 41
- Thank you received: 0
Unable to show products with tax included
12 years 10 months ago #133378
by atzounis
Unable to show products with tax included was created by atzounis
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
mywebsite.com/mypage
-- HikaShop version -- : x.x.x
-- Joomla version -- : x.x
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hello,
I have a similar problem to this:
www.hikashop.com/forum/4-how-to/31053-pr...tax-not-working.html
I have created the 2 tax zones I need and I am quite sure there is everything set right (tax rates, tax categories etc) plus the products have a tax category selected.
What am I missing?
-- HikaShop version -- : x.x.x
-- Joomla version -- : x.x
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hello,
I have a similar problem to this:
www.hikashop.com/forum/4-how-to/31053-pr...tax-not-working.html
I have created the 2 tax zones I need and I am quite sure there is everything set right (tax rates, tax categories etc) plus the products have a tax category selected.
What am I missing?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #133421
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Unable to show products with tax included
If it doesn't work it means that something is not set right.
Please provide screenshots of your tax rules, a product edition page, the zones you're talking about and the tax section of the configuration. That way we'll be able to see what you did.
Please provide screenshots of your tax rules, a product edition page, the zones you're talking about and the tax section of the configuration. That way we'll be able to see what you did.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #133519
by atzounis
Replied by atzounis on topic Unable to show products with tax included
Hello,
It seems like being fixed again. I didn't do anything new...
I will keep checking.
There is another issue now. I have 3 super user accounts but in the one account user can see the word "each" after the product prices while the other user cannot. Does this have to do with the language file and the default language of each user?
It seems like being fixed again. I didn't do anything new...
I will keep checking.
There is another issue now. I have 3 super user accounts but in the one account user can see the word "each" after the product prices while the other user cannot. Does this have to do with the language file and the default language of each user?
Last edit: 12 years 10 months ago by atzounis.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 10 months ago #133561
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Unable to show products with tax included
Hi,
Are you also having this issue through your product page ? Can you show me how did you configured the price tab (through your product configuration page) of one of the products where you are having this issue ?
Are you also having this issue through your product page ? Can you show me how did you configured the price tab (through your product configuration page) of one of the products where you are having this issue ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds