- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Display description under product name in list
12 years 10 months ago #133439
by krillin82
Display description under product name in list was created by krillin82
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
libertychemicalsllc.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1.5
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome - Latest
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
I currently have some items that I am displaying in a list view from a menu item. I would like to add the product description under the name of the product in the list view but I haven't seen a real easy way to do that yet. Is there a way to change that view and to add that description? I have been looking through the view files and I'm not sure which of the files to edit and where to add the product_description. Any help is much appreciated, thank you.
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1.5
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome - Latest
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
I currently have some items that I am displaying in a list view from a menu item. I would like to add the product description under the name of the product in the list view but I haven't seen a real easy way to do that yet. Is there a way to change that view and to add that description? I have been looking through the view files and I'm not sure which of the files to edit and where to add the product_description. Any help is much appreciated, thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #133461
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Display description under product name in list
Hi,
In the options of your menu/module, you can change the type of layout by selecting "listing_imd_desc" instead of "listing_img_title".
To change the position of the description, you can edit the view "product / listing_img_desc" via the menu Display > Views.
In the options of your menu/module, you can change the type of layout by selecting "listing_imd_desc" instead of "listing_img_title".
To change the position of the description, you can edit the view "product / listing_img_desc" via the menu Display > Views.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds