- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
product category menu is showing related products
- info@easybrightlight.dk
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 10 months ago #134106
by info@easybrightlight.dk
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.marinetechnic.com/index.php/hikashop...for-products-listing
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.0 Stable
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.10
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome, Firefox and IE - all newest updated version
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Menu button to show categories set up with:
Menu Item Type: Categories Listing
It shows all categories but also all products below the categories.
Under Parameters for categories I have selected "No child" under "Show sub categories"
Under Associated modules I have selected all of, and I get this warning:
Message
You just saved a category listing menu without setting an associated module for it.
If you want to display a product listing below the category listing, you need to add an associated product listing module.
You can do so automatically by clicking here
Successfully Saved
Why do I still get the products showing when I select the menu for showing only product categories?
Gretings from Denmark
Kristen
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.0 Stable
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.10
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome, Firefox and IE - all newest updated version
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Menu button to show categories set up with:
Menu Item Type: Categories Listing
It shows all categories but also all products below the categories.
Under Parameters for categories I have selected "No child" under "Show sub categories"
Under Associated modules I have selected all of, and I get this warning:
Message
You just saved a category listing menu without setting an associated module for it.
If you want to display a product listing below the category listing, you need to add an associated product listing module.
You can do so automatically by clicking here
Successfully Saved
Why do I still get the products showing when I select the menu for showing only product categories?
Gretings from Denmark
Kristen
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 10 months ago #134121
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic product category menu is showing related products
Hi,
The best solution will probably be to go to your category listing associated menu and :
- Set the "Associated category" option to a category with no product in it
- Set the "Synchronize with currently displayed item when possible" option to NO
The best solution will probably be to go to your category listing associated menu and :
- Set the "Associated category" option to a category with no product in it
- Set the "Synchronize with currently displayed item when possible" option to NO
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- info@easybrightlight.dk
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 10 months ago #134140
by info@easybrightlight.dk
Replied by info@easybrightlight.dk on topic product category menu is showing related products
That worked - thanks, but now I get the categories and when I click on one - it does not go into the products under that category??
What to do?
What to do?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #134225
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic product category menu is showing related products
Hi,
So you have to set back the parameters of this module and you must not have products inside the main categories.
And in the option set to display only the direct sub elements.
So you have to set back the parameters of this module and you must not have products inside the main categories.
And in the option set to display only the direct sub elements.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds