- Posts: 12
- Thank you received: 0
Advanced search features
12 years 10 months ago #134108
by vu-ittc
Advanced search features was created by vu-ittc
--
parduotuve.joomlatvs.lt/joomla/knygos/category/16-biografijos
-- HikaShop Essential 2.2.2,
-- Joomla version -- : Joomla! 2.5.14
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox
Hello,
I'm making online e-book store with Hikashop. I would like to know if it's possible to create advanced search form with your component. I'm using custom fields to to set different attributes to the book (etc. Year, publisher and so on.). For authors I'm using brands.
So I would like to create custom search form where users can select different search options. User should be able to search by category, year, author, publisher, isbn code... See example - www.knygos.lt/lt/paieska/isplestine/ .
Also i would like to show category selection box near search field on front page - parduotuve.joomlatvs.lt/joomla/knygos/category/16-biografijos . Example - www.amazon.com/ .
Is it possible?
Regards
Arminas
-- HikaShop Essential 2.2.2,
-- Joomla version -- : Joomla! 2.5.14
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox
Hello,
I'm making online e-book store with Hikashop. I would like to know if it's possible to create advanced search form with your component. I'm using custom fields to to set different attributes to the book (etc. Year, publisher and so on.). For authors I'm using brands.
So I would like to create custom search form where users can select different search options. User should be able to search by category, year, author, publisher, isbn code... See example - www.knygos.lt/lt/paieska/isplestine/ .
Also i would like to show category selection box near search field on front page - parduotuve.joomlatvs.lt/joomla/knygos/category/16-biografijos . Example - www.amazon.com/ .
Is it possible?
Regards
Arminas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #134126
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Advanced search features
Hi Arminas,
I think that you'll probably be able to do that by using Filters .
I think that you'll probably be able to do that by using Filters .
Last edit: 12 years 10 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds