- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Hikashopsocial Plugin -Missing Facebook button
12 years 10 months ago #134349
by raydesign
Hikashopsocial Plugin -Missing Facebook button was created by raydesign
-- url of the page with the problem -- : local development site on MAMP
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Starter: 2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.16
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.10
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 26.0
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hi,
I just activated the hikashopsocial plugin.
In the settings, I have set Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Pinetrest to display.
They all display, except Facebook.
I have tried all possible combinations I can think of, with no luck.
Any insight on this would be highly appreciated.
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Starter: 2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.16
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.10
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 26.0
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hi,
I just activated the hikashopsocial plugin.
In the settings, I have set Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Pinetrest to display.
They all display, except Facebook.
I have tried all possible combinations I can think of, with no luck.
Any insight on this would be highly appreciated.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #134462
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Hikashopsocial Plugin -Missing Facebook button
Hi,
Did you enter your app id in the facebook settings of the plugin ? If yes then I don't know. I would need to look at the page.
Did you enter your app id in the facebook settings of the plugin ? If yes then I don't know. I would need to look at the page.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 9 months ago #135240
by raydesign
Replied by raydesign on topic Hikashopsocial Plugin -Missing Facebook button
Hi,
I have entered FaceBook ID in plugin settings.
If I log in to Facebook as a "page-user", I can see the FaceBook button on the productpage, but it tells me to switch to my normal user id on Facebook in order to use the plugin.
Once I switch, the Facebook button disappears again.
I am working locally at the moment, but I might get it uploaded to a test server later this week. I will let you know.
Thanks so far.
I have entered FaceBook ID in plugin settings.
If I log in to Facebook as a "page-user", I can see the FaceBook button on the productpage, but it tells me to switch to my normal user id on Facebook in order to use the plugin.
Once I switch, the Facebook button disappears again.
I am working locally at the moment, but I might get it uploaded to a test server later this week. I will let you know.
Thanks so far.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.130 seconds