- Posts: 102
- Thank you received: 2
product code not appearing on invoice
- miracleecho
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 10 months ago #134378
by miracleecho
product code not appearing on invoice was created by miracleecho
site:
rustlingpalmsstudio.com/
I am unable to get the product code to appear on the invoice at all. I was following this: www.hikashop.com/forum/2-general-talk-ab...ct-code-display.html but the code does not appear at all, much less on the second line.
Thanks.
I am unable to get the product code to appear on the invoice at all. I was following this: www.hikashop.com/forum/2-general-talk-ab...ct-code-display.html but the code does not appear at all, much less on the second line.
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 10 months ago #134392
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic product code not appearing on invoice
Hi,
If you want to edit your order invoice you'll have to edit the code of your file through "Hikashop->Display->Views" by editing the "invoice" file of your "order" view of your back-end template.
Note that you'll probably find your answer through this thread
If you want to edit your order invoice you'll have to edit the code of your file through "Hikashop->Display->Views" by editing the "invoice" file of your "order" view of your back-end template.
Note that you'll probably find your answer through this thread
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds