Product price in two currencies
12 years 1 month ago #168496
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Product price in two currencies
Hi,
@Tamulionyte-Krilavičienė
You did not set the " $latis_currency_id " as I said in a previous post.
Please read my text carefully, all sentence I wrote are important and you have to follow each steps.
@arnask
If you want that HikaShop be legal in your country, you will need to wait for the next update which will be in one or two months.
I guess that you don't want to wait that long. right ?
Please understand that we are not aware of all legal issues/modifications of all countries in the world.
@juremm
The best is to use the "contact us" form.
Regards,
@Tamulionyte-Krilavičienė
You did not set the " $latis_currency_id " as I said in a previous post.
If the variable is not set with the right ID of your latis currency, the rest of the process won't work.You have to set the variable "$latis_currency_id" with the ID of your Latis currency (or hard code it).
Please read my text carefully, all sentence I wrote are important and you have to follow each steps.
@arnask
If you want that HikaShop be legal in your country, you will need to wait for the next update which will be in one or two months.
I guess that you don't want to wait that long. right ?
Please understand that we are not aware of all legal issues/modifications of all countries in the world.
@juremm
The best is to use the "contact us" form.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 13
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 1 month ago #168509
by Tamulionyte-Krilavičienė
Replied by Tamulionyte-Krilavičienė on topic Product price in two currencies
Hi,
Jerome, I understand that you (and all HikaShop team) have a lot of customers all over the world, also you have a lot of work all day long. But please read my post also carefully (I know they are not in fluent English, but I also know that if you want talk you can find many ways.)
Please try to understand, there is no needs to do Hikashop overall update for this Temporary-Lithuanian-Euro-Problem
(I’m talking about myself, I can’t talk about arnask, but I believe for him also).
I said “I’m not programmer, I’m copypaster”, so what does it mean in humans language “you have to set the variable "$latis_currency_id" with the ID of your Latis currency (or hard code it).” ? Is it means that ID from currencies list not the right solution? What does it mean “or hard code it”? Is it possible just change the code by myself copypasting it from your posts? If it so, but not enough, what I must to do next?
And for the end:
If we can’t find solution by writing in this forum, can I call you by phone?
If the solution is to change just one file (on my case) “checkout / cart.php” can you change it correctly if I give to you my site login info?
Jerome, I understand that you (and all HikaShop team) have a lot of customers all over the world, also you have a lot of work all day long. But please read my post also carefully (I know they are not in fluent English, but I also know that if you want talk you can find many ways.)
Please try to understand, there is no needs to do Hikashop overall update for this Temporary-Lithuanian-Euro-Problem
I said “I’m not programmer, I’m copypaster”, so what does it mean in humans language “you have to set the variable "$latis_currency_id" with the ID of your Latis currency (or hard code it).” ? Is it means that ID from currencies list not the right solution? What does it mean “or hard code it”? Is it possible just change the code by myself copypasting it from your posts? If it so, but not enough, what I must to do next?
And for the end:
If we can’t find solution by writing in this forum, can I call you by phone?
If the solution is to change just one file (on my case) “checkout / cart.php” can you change it correctly if I give to you my site login info?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #168515
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Product price in two currencies
Hi,
In HikaShop, by default the "Lithuanian litas" currency have the ID 91.
But this ID can change if you have configured your currencies differently.
That's why you have to check your HikaShop currencies to check the ID of this specific currency and use this ID in the code I gave you.
I gave some generic code, so another user can use it too but I can't be sure that everybody will need to use that code for the same currency.
You know that we are a support forum, our goal is to help as much users as we can with our replies.
I know that you're not a programmer, I read it but I can't know your degree of comprehension about the code ; because I recommend you to replace the variable $latis_currency_id by the id of the currency. It was probably a mistake, now I realized that I could explained it quite better ; but my first though was that even if you are not a programmer, you could make the replacement of the variable.
So please replace the variable $latis_currency_id by the LTL currency ID (which is 91 by default in HikaShop).
A line like
will become
And logically, with this replacement, the prices won't be 0.00 ; but the right conversion of the price.
Regards,
In HikaShop, by default the "Lithuanian litas" currency have the ID 91.
But this ID can change if you have configured your currencies differently.
That's why you have to check your HikaShop currencies to check the ID of this specific currency and use this ID in the code I gave you.
I gave some generic code, so another user can use it too but I can't be sure that everybody will need to use that code for the same currency.
You know that we are a support forum, our goal is to help as much users as we can with our replies.
I know that you're not a programmer, I read it but I can't know your degree of comprehension about the code ; because I recommend you to replace the variable $latis_currency_id by the id of the currency. It was probably a mistake, now I realized that I could explained it quite better ; but my first though was that even if you are not a programmer, you could make the replacement of the variable.
So please replace the variable $latis_currency_id by the LTL currency ID (which is 91 by default in HikaShop).
A line like
Code:
echo ' (' . $this->currencyHelper->format( $this->currencyHelper->convertUniquePrice($shipping_price, $this->full_total->prices[0]->price_currency_id, $latis_currency_id), $latis_currency_id) . ')';
Code:
echo ' (' . $this->currencyHelper->format( $this->currencyHelper->convertUniquePrice($shipping_price, $this->full_total->prices[0]->price_currency_id, 91), 91) . ')';
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tamulionyte-Krilavičienė
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 13
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 1 month ago #168537
by Tamulionyte-Krilavičienė
Replied by Tamulionyte-Krilavičienė on topic Product price in two currencies
Hi, Jerome,
What I can say? OMG it was big misunderstanding
I think we both were right in our posts, but we with very different experience. Now it’s clear to me and code replacement works like a charm. I’m happy like a child. Thank you very much Jerom.
arnask,
I don’t know if this way is suitable for you? If is so, are you need help to replace the code (jei kas rašyk ginculia -at- gmail.com tel. nr. paskambinsiu ir bendrom jėgom kaip nors
).
Regards.
What I can say? OMG it was big misunderstanding
arnask,
I don’t know if this way is suitable for you? If is so, are you need help to replace the code (jei kas rašyk ginculia -at- gmail.com tel. nr. paskambinsiu ir bendrom jėgom kaip nors
Regards.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #168538
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Product price in two currencies
Hi,
I'm happy to know that the code is working fine and that your store is now good with your country law
Best regards,
I'm happy to know that the code is working fine and that your store is now good with your country law
Best regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #210053
by shoppist
Replied by shoppist on topic Product price in two currencies
Hi,
I've got exactly the opposite problem, I see original price and other price at the same time, I can't find a way to remove original price.
Please help... "display the original price" - can't find this option.
91.228.126.254/~birkiaus/2013-02-11-10-53-12/birkenstock-models
I've got exactly the opposite problem, I see original price and other price at the same time, I can't find a way to remove original price.
Please help... "display the original price" - can't find this option.
91.228.126.254/~birkiaus/2013-02-11-10-53-12/birkenstock-models
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #210055
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Product price in two currencies
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.249 seconds