- Posts: 31
- Thank you received: 0
How do I remove the Hika shop ads
12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #134874
by soethiha
How do I remove the Hika shop ads was created by soethiha
Hi,
Is there any way to remove it ? Actually I want to replace with Copyright © BBQ Specialist Pte Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.bbqhomespecialist.com/index.php/products-list
-- HikaShop version -- : 222
-- Joomla version -- : 2516
-- PHP version -- : where to go and see it?
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : IE10, Chrome, Firefox
Is there any way to remove it ? Actually I want to replace with Copyright © BBQ Specialist Pte Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.bbqhomespecialist.com/index.php/products-list
-- HikaShop version -- : 222
-- Joomla version -- : 2516
-- PHP version -- : where to go and see it?
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : IE10, Chrome, Firefox
Last edit: 12 years 10 months ago by soethiha.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 10 months ago #134896
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic How do I remove the Hika shop ads
Hi,
To turn it off, you'll just have to do it through the "show footer" option of the page : "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Display"
To turn it off, you'll just have to do it through the "show footer" option of the page : "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Display"
The following user(s) said Thank You: soethiha
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #134903
by soethiha
Replied by soethiha on topic How do I remove the Hika shop ads
Thank You, it's work.
One more step can I add custom folder Text ?
One more step can I add custom folder Text ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 10 months ago #134908
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic How do I remove the Hika shop ads
A solution can be to use a module for that, you'll probably find more information through this
thread
.
The following user(s) said Thank You: soethiha
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #134919
by soethiha
Replied by soethiha on topic How do I remove the Hika shop ads
Thank You,
It's useful information.
It's useful information.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.183 seconds