- Posts: 31
- Thank you received: 0
Show the category name in product listing.
12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #134876
by soethiha
Show the category name in product listing. was created by soethiha
Hi,
In my shop I got the Category List, after that I got the products for each category.
So, first I click the Product List menu
so all my category listing down as bellow.
www.bbqhomespecialist.com/index.php/products-list
After that, let's say I will go for Seafood, so click the Seafood and then my shop will redirect to seafood page and seafood page will show, here is my question, for those each category pages I would like to show the Category in this case "SEAFOOD" instead of showing nothing. www.bbqhomespecialist.com/index.php/prod.../category/16-seafood
Please be help to me.
-- url of the page with the problem -- : SEE ABOVE
-- HikaShop version -- : 222
-- Joomla version -- : 2516
-- PHP version -- : Whee I need to check it ?
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : IE10, CHROME, FIREFOX
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : NO ERROR
In my shop I got the Category List, after that I got the products for each category.
So, first I click the Product List menu
so all my category listing down as bellow.
www.bbqhomespecialist.com/index.php/products-list
After that, let's say I will go for Seafood, so click the Seafood and then my shop will redirect to seafood page and seafood page will show, here is my question, for those each category pages I would like to show the Category in this case "SEAFOOD" instead of showing nothing. www.bbqhomespecialist.com/index.php/prod.../category/16-seafood
Please be help to me.
-- url of the page with the problem -- : SEE ABOVE
-- HikaShop version -- : 222
-- Joomla version -- : 2516
-- PHP version -- : Whee I need to check it ?
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : IE10, CHROME, FIREFOX
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : NO ERROR
Last edit: 12 years 10 months ago by soethiha.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #134877
by soethiha
Replied by soethiha on topic Show the sub category name in product listing.
This is my product listing page,
Please look at that, It's not like professional shop look, how do I settle it ? Please be advice me, thanks.
www.bbqhomespecialist.com/index.php/prod.../category/16-seafood
Please look at that, It's not like professional shop look, how do I settle it ? Please be advice me, thanks.
www.bbqhomespecialist.com/index.php/prod.../category/16-seafood
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #134954
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Show the sub category name in product listing.
Hi,
To display the category name, you have to enable the option "Show description" in the menu parameters.
And set the name in the description part of the category.
The alignment of your quantity field for the add to cart button seems to be wrong due to your template.
There is probably an override in your template, thanks to read that tutorial to see how to customize the layout:
hikashop.com/support/153.html
To display the category name, you have to enable the option "Show description" in the menu parameters.
And set the name in the description part of the category.
The alignment of your quantity field for the add to cart button seems to be wrong due to your template.
There is probably an override in your template, thanks to read that tutorial to see how to customize the layout:
hikashop.com/support/153.html
Last edit: 12 years 10 months ago by Xavier.
The following user(s) said Thank You: soethiha
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 2 months ago #165421
by hashinisera
Replied by hashinisera on topic Show the category name in product listing.
Hello,
I need to show products in specific category. Can some one help me to do this with php?
Thanks
Hashee
I need to show products in specific category. Can some one help me to do this with php?
Thanks
Hashee
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #165433
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Show the category name in product listing.
Hi,
Where do you want to show that ? In a module position ? In that case, you can configure a products listing module as explained here:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...html#products_module
Where do you want to show that ? In a module position ? In that case, you can configure a products listing module as explained here:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...html#products_module
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.205 seconds