- Posts: 81
- Thank you received: 6
Product Display Bootstrap - Options Overlap Mobile
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Google 31.0.1650.57
Couldn't find a answer for this specific to mobils
Please see attached image
PREVIOUS SENT TO WRONG CAT.....
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Are you sure you have the bootstrap design activated ?
(Or a template compatible with bootstrap).
I do not see elements which make me feel there is bootstrap in the page.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Username and password do not match or you do not have an account yet.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Your template have some bootstrap rules but it does not handle the bootstrap responsive rules.
I mean that, there is nothing which say that a "span6" on mobile device should be display in different lines ; like it is done in the official bootstrap responsive css.
getbootstrap.com/2.3.2/assets/css/bootstrap-responsive.css
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Jerome wrote: Hi,
Your template have some bootstrap rules but it does not handle the bootstrap responsive rules.
I mean that, there is nothing which say that a "span6" on mobile device should be display in different lines ; like it is done in the official bootstrap responsive css.
getbootstrap.com/2.3.2/assets/css/bootstrap-responsive.cssRegards,Code:@media (max-width: 767px) { [class*="span"], .uneditable-input[class*="span"], .row-fluid [class*="span"] { display: block; float: none; width: 100%; margin-left: 0; -webkit-box-sizing: border-box; -moz-box-sizing: border-box; box-sizing: border-box; } }
Thanks to this code I 've managed to display the categories to one column when the screen getting smaller. But I want to display the categories in 2 columns. How can I do that?
here is the link to my website.
christiantete-eshop.gr/joomlatest/index.php/brands
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
It seems that you have solved you problem. The categories are displayed in two columns.
This is CSS things, so we suggest to find responsive tutorials to manage this kind of display.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Xavier wrote: Hi,
It seems that you have solved you problem. The categories are displayed in two columns.
This is CSS things, so we suggest to find responsive tutorials to manage this kind of display.
Yes I found a solution but I didn't know if it was a good CSS practice.
Thank you for your response, I think I am finding my way through responsive layout "world".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.