- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Installation Assistant options
- jaycornell
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 9 months ago #135281
by jaycornell
Installation Assistant options was created by jaycornell
-- url of the page with the problem -- developing locally for now
-- HikaShop version -- : starter 2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Safari 5.1.10 + Firefox 25.0.1
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : N/A
I've searched the documentation and can't find where this is explained (e.g. there's nothing listed for "Installation Assistant"). Tried searching the forum, too. When the Installation Assistant starts up, it offers three menu options at the beginning: products, categories, and something else I've forgotten. I mentally flipped a coin and chose categories (because I have two basic categories for products) and entered a few products, which now show up under a menu item called Categories Listing.
However, what I want are two menu items (Soaps and Ceramics) with the appropriate products listed under each one. It is unclear to me (admittedly a Joomla newbie) how to do that.
-- HikaShop version -- : starter 2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Safari 5.1.10 + Firefox 25.0.1
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : N/A
I've searched the documentation and can't find where this is explained (e.g. there's nothing listed for "Installation Assistant"). Tried searching the forum, too. When the Installation Assistant starts up, it offers three menu options at the beginning: products, categories, and something else I've forgotten. I mentally flipped a coin and chose categories (because I have two basic categories for products) and entered a few products, which now show up under a menu item called Categories Listing.
However, what I want are two menu items (Soaps and Ceramics) with the appropriate products listed under each one. It is unclear to me (admittedly a Joomla newbie) how to do that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 9 months ago #135283
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Installation Assistant options
In that case you want to enable the Categories listing : 1 level module via the joomla modules manager.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds