- Posts: 12
- Thank you received: 0
Changes in the module configuration
12 years 9 months ago #135325
by Midhat
Changes in the module configuration was created by Midhat
Hi,
I'm trying to make some changes in the configuration of the module in Display-> Content menus and Display-> Content modules and when I click on save I get the message "Successfully Saved", but the configuration remains unchanged.
I want to change number of columns and items in such a way that
Categories view: 2 columns, 10 items (now is 3 columns, 20 items)
Products view: 3 columns, 15 items (now is 3 columns, 20 items)
Module random products: 1 columns, 2 items (now is 1 columns, 3 items)
Thanks in advance,
Midhat
I'm trying to make some changes in the configuration of the module in Display-> Content menus and Display-> Content modules and when I click on save I get the message "Successfully Saved", but the configuration remains unchanged.
I want to change number of columns and items in such a way that
Categories view: 2 columns, 10 items (now is 3 columns, 20 items)
Products view: 3 columns, 15 items (now is 3 columns, 20 items)
Module random products: 1 columns, 2 items (now is 1 columns, 3 items)
Thanks in advance,
Midhat
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 9 months ago #135339
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Changes in the module configuration
Hi,
1. Can you download the last Hikashop version through our website, install it, and test it again ? So that I can be sure that you are using the last version.
2. Can you :
- Active the joomla debug mode ("Administration->Global configuration->System->Debug System/Language")
- Set the "error reporting" option of the joomla configuration to "maximum"
- test it again so that we can see if it display an error message.
1. Can you download the last Hikashop version through our website, install it, and test it again ? So that I can be sure that you are using the last version.
2. Can you :
- Active the joomla debug mode ("Administration->Global configuration->System->Debug System/Language")
- Set the "error reporting" option of the joomla configuration to "maximum"
- test it again so that we can see if it display an error message.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 9 months ago #135435
by Midhat
Replied by Midhat on topic Changes in the module configuration
hi,
I already installed the latest version
Hikashop2.2.2
Joomla 2.5..16.
bascarsija.info
I tried to install Hika shop on another 2 site and everything works without problems (same hosting).
Then I reinstall Hikashop and I had the same problem again. Changes in the module can not be saved only on this site. Then I tried it on Internet explorer and was successful.
It is strange that on other sites works on all browsers, but on this site the module can record only in internet explorer.
Debug mode was turned on and there are no errors.
Now, I have another problem.
I put random products module in the right column and set it to appear on all pages. However, the module content appears only on products pages, and on the other pages I get a blank module
Where and how can I set the contents of the module appears on all pages?
I already installed the latest version
Hikashop2.2.2
Joomla 2.5..16.
bascarsija.info
I tried to install Hika shop on another 2 site and everything works without problems (same hosting).
Then I reinstall Hikashop and I had the same problem again. Changes in the module can not be saved only on this site. Then I tried it on Internet explorer and was successful.
It is strange that on other sites works on all browsers, but on this site the module can record only in internet explorer.
Debug mode was turned on and there are no errors.
Now, I have another problem.
I put random products module in the right column and set it to appear on all pages. However, the module content appears only on products pages, and on the other pages I get a blank module
Where and how can I set the contents of the module appears on all pages?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 9 months ago #135465
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Changes in the module configuration
Hi,
1. That's maybe a cache issue, can you disable the Joomla cache, and clear it ? You'll also have to disable it in the joomla config, and unpublish the cache plugin. Also can you clear your browser's cache and try it again ?
2. If your module is showing, but without any product, the problem is probably coming from the way you configured your module, so can you how me some screenshots of how did you configured your module and give me a link to the page where your module is showing ?
Thanks
.
1. That's maybe a cache issue, can you disable the Joomla cache, and clear it ? You'll also have to disable it in the joomla config, and unpublish the cache plugin. Also can you clear your browser's cache and try it again ?
2. If your module is showing, but without any product, the problem is probably coming from the way you configured your module, so can you how me some screenshots of how did you configured your module and give me a link to the page where your module is showing ?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #135492
by Midhat
Replied by Midhat on topic Changes in the module configuration
I turned off and cleared the cache and now saving module works.
I fiksed displaying module on all page too.
Thank you.
I fiksed displaying module on all page too.
Thank you.
Last edit: 12 years 9 months ago by Midhat.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.248 seconds