Skip to main content

Category name

More
12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #135509 by Midhat
Category name was created by Midhat
Hi,
I turned on "Show Page Heading" in the menu item and my Hika shop category view looks like this:

That's just fine. But when I open the product listing page I'd prefer instead of "Page Heading" is the name of the category that I opened:


How can I do it?
Thanks.
Last edit: 12 years 9 months ago by Midhat.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago #135537 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Category name
Simply edit your menu via the menu Display>Content menus in HikaShop and toggle the option "Use category name instead of menu item title"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago #135603 by Midhat
Replied by Midhat on topic Category name
Working,

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.211 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum