- Posts: 966
- Thank you received: 11
Category/Subcategory Path At Top of Page
12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #135630
by MyWorld
Category/Subcategory Path At Top of Page was created by MyWorld
How can I get the full path to the page that the user is viewing to show at the top of the page? For example, if the user is viewing "Women > Clothing > Dresses > Maxi > etc..." I would like that path to show at the top of the path.
Currently, it only shows the page they click on. So if they click on women, "women" shows at the top, if they click on clothing, "clothing" shows at the top, etc...
I would like it to show the path like this: Women > Clothing > Dresses > Maxi > etc...
May I get your help - please and thank you.
Currently, it only shows the page they click on. So if they click on women, "women" shows at the top, if they click on clothing, "clothing" shows at the top, etc...
I would like it to show the path like this: Women > Clothing > Dresses > Maxi > etc...
May I get your help - please and thank you.
Last edit: 12 years 9 months ago by MyWorld.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 9 months ago #135677
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Category/Subcategory Path At Top of Page
You can turn off the "simplified breadcrumb" option of the configuration for that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 9 months ago #136090
by Eight4Eight
Replied by Eight4Eight on topic Category/Subcategory Path At Top of Page
where do you find that option?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 9 months ago #136118
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Category/Subcategory Path At Top of Page
In the Features tab of the configuration.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 9 months ago #136135
by MyWorld
Replied by MyWorld on topic Category/Subcategory Path At Top of Page
I don't quite understand your answer nicolas. I am trying to get the breadcrumb to display directly above the products.
What I am going to do is add a breadcrumb module where the header is. I am trying to find which template the header <h1></h1> is in. Please see attach pic. I went through all the "category" templates but cannot find it.
Can you please tell me where to find it? I am going to put a breadcrumb module there instead so that I can get the path.
Thanks!!
What I am going to do is add a breadcrumb module where the header is. I am trying to find which template the header <h1></h1> is in. Please see attach pic. I went through all the "category" templates but cannot find it.
Can you please tell me where to find it? I am going to put a breadcrumb module there instead so that I can get the path.
Thanks!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 9 months ago #136142
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Category/Subcategory Path At Top of Page
If you don't want to display the title of the menu item, then you should turn off the component heading option of your menu item via the joomla menu manager.
And if you want to display the breadcrumb module at the top of your menu item, you should configure the position and other options of the breacrumb module of joomla via the joomla modules manager.
So it's not a question of configuring or modifying the code of HikaShop.
And if you want to display the breadcrumb module at the top of your menu item, you should configure the position and other options of the breacrumb module of joomla via the joomla modules manager.
So it's not a question of configuring or modifying the code of HikaShop.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds