Add brand image beside the name
12 years 9 months ago #136567
by 3bits
Add brand image beside the name was created by 3bits
-- url of the page with the problem -- : localhost
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.2 Business
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
I'm trying to add the brand name and image to the Products list and page.
For the brand I used this code and works well:
But I can't get the brand image to show. I tried several code but no luck. Could you help me with the exact code that I need?
Thanks in advance
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.2 Business
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
I'm trying to add the brand name and image to the Products list and page.
For the brand I used this code and works well:
Code:
<?php
$manufacturerClass = hikashop_get('class.category');
$manufacturer = $manufacturerClass->get($this->row->product_manufacturer_id);
echo $manufacturer->category_name;
?>
But I can't get the brand image to show. I tried several code but no luck. Could you help me with the exact code that I need?
Thanks in advance
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 9 months ago #136588
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Add brand image beside the name
Hi,
I think that you'll be able to do t by using badges which will be applied to products, regarding their categories.
I think that you'll be able to do t by using badges which will be applied to products, regarding their categories.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 9 months ago #136590
by 3bits
Replied by 3bits on topic Add brand image beside the name
Thanks Mohamed for your idea but from the user point of view then he needs to create a badge a link it to the brand.
It's easier show the same image that is added to the brand in the product page or in the products list.
The only I need is how to show the category image. I see the image is located in the /media folder but how to get the right image from there?
It's easier show the same image that is added to the brand in the product page or in the products list.
The only I need is how to show the category image. I see the image is located in the /media folder but how to get the right image from there?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 9 months ago #136594
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Add brand image beside the name
1. A solution can be to add your images in a folder, and name them as your category, so when you'll have to load your category image, you'll have the path of the image, and also its name.
2. You can also create a manufacturer listing, and add an associated module which will be your product listing, then you'll be able to display your products per manufacturer and also display your manufacturer name/description/image/...
2. You can also create a manufacturer listing, and add an associated module which will be your product listing, then you'll be able to display your products per manufacturer and also display your manufacturer name/description/image/...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.218 seconds