- Posts: 22
- Thank you received: 0
Adding Text to Category Page - Solved
-- HikaShop version -- : business
-- Joomla version -- :2.5
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Can I add text to this page and if so how? I need to leave some direction info on this page for customers. Thank you, Sean
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
It seem to be a category listing page, so in the menu "holy-name-orders" options, you have to enable the option "Show description" and fill the description of the category set in the option "Associated category " of this menu.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I'm a little lost. I have the "Show Description" enabled but don't see where to add the text? Thanks, SeanXavier wrote: Hi,
It seem to be a category listing page, so in the menu "holy-name-orders" options, you have to enable the option "Show description" and fill the description of the category set in the option "Associated category " of this menu.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Via the menu Product > Category, edit the category set in the option "associated category" and fill the description.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Xavier wrote: The text need to be added in the description part of the category edition page.
Via the menu Product > Category, edit the category set in the option "associated category" and fill the description.
Wow, if it was a snake it would have bit me. I was looking right at it. Thanks so much for the help, Sean
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.