- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 1
badges are not shown
12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #136744
by NikaG
badges are not shown was created by NikaG
-- url of the page with the problem -- : not yet online
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.13
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 25.0.1
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Dear all,
I'm sorry to raise same topic again, but I can't find any solution to make Badges shown on items.
Could you please check the screenshots and possibly help me?
I've got HikaShop version 2.2.3 installed from scratch.
I have column `badge_url` created normal this solution
Sorry, after I made second badge - both appeared on the products :woohoo:
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.13
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 25.0.1
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Dear all,
I'm sorry to raise same topic again, but I can't find any solution to make Badges shown on items.
Could you please check the screenshots and possibly help me?
I've got HikaShop version 2.2.3 installed from scratch.
I have column `badge_url` created normal this solution
Sorry, after I made second badge - both appeared on the products :woohoo:
Last edit: 12 years 9 months ago by NikaG.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Marius
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #148723
by Marius
Thank you for your hint!
My badge was invisible and all switches were on "show badges". I have scrolled through lots of topics in this forum. After reading your post, I created a second badge AND IT IS VISIBLE! The first one is still invisible, but it doesn't bother me anymore, the third one is visible as well....
Replied by Marius on topic badges are not shown
NikaG wrote: Sorry, after I made second badge - both appeared on the products :woohoo:
Thank you for your hint!
My badge was invisible and all switches were on "show badges". I have scrolled through lots of topics in this forum. After reading your post, I created a second badge AND IT IS VISIBLE! The first one is still invisible, but it doesn't bother me anymore, the third one is visible as well....
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds