- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
Real Time Stock Implementation using external Sup
12 years 9 months ago #136834
by Prodessa
Real Time Stock Implementation using external Sup was created by Prodessa
Ls,
I use multiple suppliers with realtime stock indication using ajax/jquery options.
Currently I implemented on the product/listing in views custom code.
It there a option to implement it on a better way or is there a standard option to use realtime stock using ajax/jquery?
Regards,
I use multiple suppliers with realtime stock indication using ajax/jquery options.
Currently I implemented on the product/listing in views custom code.
It there a option to implement it on a better way or is there a standard option to use realtime stock using ajax/jquery?
Regards,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 9 months ago #136864
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Real Time Stock Implementation using external Sup
Hi,
I've never heard of such method. Most suppliers usually provide web services with which you can interface in PHP and have a cron to update the stocks of the products on a regular basis by connecting to these web services.
I've never heard of such method. Most suppliers usually provide web services with which you can interface in PHP and have a cron to update the stocks of the products on a regular basis by connecting to these web services.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 9 months ago #136872
by Prodessa
Replied by Prodessa on topic Real Time Stock Implementation using external Sup
Regular is not realtime, no chance hika will build such option to enable standard ajax/jquery options?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 9 months ago #136921
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Real Time Stock Implementation using external Sup
I don't see how that would be possible. The checks on the stock are done on the server side. ajax/jquery won't allow you to get the stock for these checks.
What I said was jut an example of most used integrations, but you could query the stocks in realtime with a webservice in a similar manner, it doesn't change what I said regarding the fact such interface should be done in PHP.
What I said was jut an example of most used integrations, but you could query the stocks in realtime with a webservice in a similar manner, it doesn't change what I said regarding the fact such interface should be done in PHP.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds