- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
Stay on page & continue shopping giving 404 error
12 years 9 months ago #136891
by femchaps
Stay on page & continue shopping giving 404 error was created by femchaps
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
kountyhampers.com/Hamper-Store/product/listing
Each time a customer clicks on Add to cart, it's supposed to remain on the same for the customer to continue shopping. Instead it gives a 404 page error.
Please help urgently as it is frustrating cos customers keep complaining that they cant continue shopping on the same page.
Each time a customer clicks on Add to cart, it's supposed to remain on the same for the customer to continue shopping. Instead it gives a 404 page error.
Please help urgently as it is frustrating cos customers keep complaining that they cant continue shopping on the same page.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 9 months ago #136924
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Stay on page & continue shopping giving 404 error
Hi,
I do not get that at all on your website. When I click on add to cart, I'm redirected to the checkout.
I do not get that at all on your website. When I click on add to cart, I'm redirected to the checkout.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 9 months ago #136940
by femchaps
Replied by femchaps on topic Stay on page & continue shopping giving 404 error
Oops sorry about that. I had to change it to Always go to checkout when customers were complaining.
You can try to check the site again. I've changed it to back to Always stay on the same page.
Thank you
You can try to check the site again. I've changed it to back to Always stay on the same page.
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 9 months ago #136941
by femchaps
Replied by femchaps on topic Stay on page & continue shopping giving 404 error
Ps: Im using the latest version of Hikashop. 2.2.3
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 9 months ago #136964
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Stay on page & continue shopping giving 404 error
Hi,
Thanks to try to enable the option to use AJAX for add to cart buttons in Configuration > main > advanced.
And in the menu/module options.
Thanks to try to enable the option to use AJAX for add to cart buttons in Configuration > main > advanced.
And in the menu/module options.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 9 months ago #136984
by femchaps
Replied by femchaps on topic Stay on page & continue shopping giving 404 error
Thanks for the support. Everything is working fine now.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.296 seconds