- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
How to - Product by the Foot/Inches?
12 years 9 months ago #137248
by kd5lcf
How to - Product by the Foot/Inches? was created by kd5lcf
I was just wondering if anyone could assist with how to list an item that I want to sell by the Inch or Foot. If the person needs 100 - 12 inch pieces I want to allow them to purchase that...but wanted the customer to be able to customize their length to fit their needs. Any ideas if this can be done with Hika? Have the Business version because I thought I could get that functionality, but I can't seem to see where to do that yet. Total Newb to Hikashop, so I would appreciate any guidance on ideas!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 9 months ago #137255
by kd5lcf
Replied by kd5lcf on topic How to - Product by the Foot/Inches?
Nevermind! I figured it out!!! If you play long enough you will get it! Figured out that I needed to ad a Characteristic to my item...then "Manage Variants" to add the price by the Inch...much easier than I was first attempting by adding options for each and every inch. Woohoo! Solved
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds