Skip to main content

Cross to close

More
12 years 9 months ago #137655 by dreads
Cross to close was created by dreads
Hi,

Why the cross closing in large images of products not listed?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago #137658 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic Cross to close
Hi,

I don't know, it depends on the popup system you use.
Your template can override it, because Joomla propose his own popup system for images so everybody can use/override it.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago #137659 by dreads
Replied by dreads on topic Cross to close
Then, if i use the actual template I cannot to modify that?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #137687 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic Cross to close
Hi,

Sorry, I don't understand your message.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Last edit: 12 years 9 months ago by Jerome.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago #137841 by dreads
Replied by dreads on topic Cross to close
Hi,

I want to know if using my current template, is there any way to make the cross to close the images appear?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago #137855 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic Cross to close
Hi,

Like I said in my first message : I don't know.

I don't know, it depends on the popup system you use.
Your template can override it, because Joomla propose his own popup system for images so everybody can use/override it.

It can't change my mind because I do not know anything about your current template or the used popup system.
So, because I don't know anything about it, I do not know.

But if you want an answer : yes there is a way which need time, knowledge, analysis and development.
Like we said quite often : everything is possible with time and patience.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.177 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum