Skip to main content

CSS Help

More
12 years 9 months ago #137719 by lee911
CSS Help was created by lee911
So I'm fairly new to CMS, Joomla and HikaShop. I've gotten most stuff figured out, except editing my Front End CSS.

I know how to access the one Front End CSS file through configuration; however with well over 2100 lines on code, I'm kind of confused on what I need to edit and where to find it.

I just want to simply change the text on all my HikaShop pages to BOLD so that they stand a little bit more on the white background. As well, there are a few default pages that use gold text.

What is the best way to find what I'm needing to edit??

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago #137738 by Plotec
Replied by Plotec on topic CSS Help
If you use Firefox, you can install Firebug. Then go to your frontend, activate Firebug and select the item you want to change. Firebug shows you the CSS class and the CSS file of this item.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago #137744 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic CSS Help
Hi,

You can also read our documentation on "how customize the display".
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ize-the-display.html

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.249 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum