- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
Badge not Resized in Product Page
12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #137781
by klearchos
Badge not Resized in Product Page was created by klearchos
Seasons' Greetings to all!
After upgrading to HikaShop Business: 2.2.3 with Joomla 2.5.17 the badges on my Product Pages started behaving funny.
The badges are not resized coorectly on the product page. Even though the Keep Size is set to NO, the badge is displayed at its original dimensions. The same badge when displayed in a module (i.e. Carousel) is resized properly!
What is the fix for that?
Thanks
After upgrading to HikaShop Business: 2.2.3 with Joomla 2.5.17 the badges on my Product Pages started behaving funny.
The badges are not resized coorectly on the product page. Even though the Keep Size is set to NO, the badge is displayed at its original dimensions. The same badge when displayed in a module (i.e. Carousel) is resized properly!
What is the fix for that?
Thanks
Last edit: 12 years 9 months ago by klearchos.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 9 months ago #137847
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Badge not Resized in Product Page
Hi,
Indeed.
Add the lines:
after the line:
in the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/image.php and that should fix the issue.
Indeed.
Add the lines:
Code:
$this->thumbnail_x = $size['x'];
$this->thumbnail_y = $size['y'];
Code:
$size = array('x' => (int)$size[0], 'y' => (int)$size[1]);
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 9 months ago #137885
by klearchos
Replied by klearchos on topic Badge not Resized in Product Page
Nicolas hi,
Just tried it but it is not working.
Please advise...
Thanks,
Just tried it but it is not working.
Please advise...
Thanks,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 9 months ago #137964
by klearchos
Replied by klearchos on topic Badge not Resized in Product Page
Nicolas I re-installed the latest version of Hikashop, added the lines in the image.php file as suggested BUY NO LUCK!
Problem persists!!
Please help...
Problem persists!!
Please help...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 9 months ago #137968
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Badge not Resized in Product Page
Hi,
I did additional tests on our end and first was not able to reproduce the problem. After a few tries, as you have a peculiar setup for your image sizes, I think I was able to reproduce the issue.
Please replace the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/image.php with the one in the archive enclosed :
I did additional tests on our end and first was not able to reproduce the problem. After a few tries, as you have a peculiar setup for your image sizes, I think I was able to reproduce the issue.
Please replace the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/image.php with the one in the archive enclosed :
This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.
Please log in or register to see it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: klearchos
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 9 months ago #137970
by klearchos
Replied by klearchos on topic Badge not Resized in Product Page
Nicolas Y O U R U L E ! !
It works like a charm now...
But does this mean that I have to keep this file so that when there is a Hikashop upgrade I perform the same procedure? Or this is something that you will take into consideration in the next release?
Thanks for your support
It works like a charm now...
But does this mean that I have to keep this file so that when there is a Hikashop upgrade I perform the same procedure? Or this is something that you will take into consideration in the next release?
Thanks for your support
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 9 months ago #137995
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Badge not Resized in Product Page
Of course this will be added in future versions of HikaShop.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds