- Posts: 13
- Thank you received: 0
I don't know how i can do this...can someone help?
12 years 9 months ago #137784
by leonardo
I don't know how i can do this...can someone help? was created by leonardo
so this is the case....i need to make an add products button for a certain user....where in like a co-admin would add products but she/he doesnt need to go to the backend of joomla....also the statistics or sumting like that the co-admin would have an like feature in his website like this after he logs in.....is there anyway i can do this?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 9 months ago #137790
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic I don't know how i can do this...can someone help?
Hi,
I understand the first part of your request and I will answer that HikaShop business have ACL features which allow you to allow or forbidden some products depending the user group.
For the second part of your message, I am sorry but I don't understand what you are trying to say.
Regards,
I understand the first part of your request and I will answer that HikaShop business have ACL features which allow you to allow or forbidden some products depending the user group.
For the second part of your message, I am sorry but I don't understand what you are trying to say.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 9 months ago #137795
by Plotec
Replied by Plotec on topic I don't know how i can do this...can someone help?
@nicolas
If I understand right, he means frontend access in the first part of his post.
If you want to have frontend access, you have to (unfortunately) buy Hikamarket.
If I understand right, he means frontend access in the first part of his post.
If you want to have frontend access, you have to (unfortunately) buy Hikamarket.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 9 months ago #137849
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic I don't know how i can do this...can someone help?
Yes, frontend management of HikaShop is only possible with HikaMarket frontend or HikaMarket Multivendor.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 9 months ago #138357
by leonardo
Replied by leonardo on topic I don't know how i can do this...can someone help?
hmmm okay so how about the statistics part? i would like the super user to view the statistics of the site....like the main statistics in the hikashop dashboard to be in the front end of the site. can i do that?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 9 months ago #138394
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic I don't know how i can do this...can someone help?
There is no option to do that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds