- Posts: 26
- Thank you received: 0
Display category name on product page
12 years 8 months ago #138557
by jdoe
Display category name on product page was created by jdoe
Hello everyone
Could anyone tell me if it is possible to display the category name on the product page somehow? Thank you very much in advance.
Could anyone tell me if it is possible to display the category name on the product page somehow? Thank you very much in advance.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #138646
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Display category name on product page
The following user(s) said Thank You: jdoe
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #138747
by jdoe
Replied by jdoe on topic Display category name on product page
Thank you for your answer!
Wow, I didn't think I would even have to edit the source code. Don't you plan on implementing this in the future? I think it should be a core feature.
Wow, I didn't think I would even have to edit the source code. Don't you plan on implementing this in the future? I think it should be a core feature.
Last edit: 12 years 8 months ago by jdoe.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #138815
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Display category name on product page
Hi,
We plan a thing which will be better than that
And this will be available in the things planned.
We plan a thing which will be better than that
And this will be available in the things planned.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jdoe
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds