- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
Registration form showing below content wrapper
12 years 8 months ago #138752
by mfalkous
Registration form showing below content wrapper was created by mfalkous
www.dive-time.net
-- HikaShop version -- : 1312231536
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : All
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : None
Whilst browsing all other pages, they display fine, when selecting "register" or "checkout" the background wrapper shrinks and only the page background is visible.
Not sure why it would only be happening on this particular page, I can´t see anything obvious in the css or the page source that would be causing it.
Many thanks
-- HikaShop version -- : 1312231536
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : All
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : None
Whilst browsing all other pages, they display fine, when selecting "register" or "checkout" the background wrapper shrinks and only the page background is visible.
Not sure why it would only be happening on this particular page, I can´t see anything obvious in the css or the page source that would be causing it.
Many thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 8 months ago #138774
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Registration form showing below content wrapper
Hi,
I just tested it and it seems to be working fine, so can ,you show me some screenshots of the issue that you are having ?
I just tested it and it seems to be working fine, so can ,you show me some screenshots of the issue that you are having ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #138778
by mfalkous
Replied by mfalkous on topic Registration form showing below content wrapper
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 8 months ago #138792
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Registration form showing below content wrapper
I think that using some
CSS
code like this will probably do the job :
#content {
display: table !important;
}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #138794
by mfalkous
Replied by mfalkous on topic Registration form showing below content wrapper
Thank you, can you please point me in the direction of which css file to place this in?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #138811
by mfalkous
Replied by mfalkous on topic Registration form showing below content wrapper
I have inserted the code into the template css and modified it several times, I can get it close to working, just on some menu´s it shrinks the entire page, whilst the ones which had the problem before are displaying correctly.
What I fail to understand is why it should bring this problem up one just one particular product?
Can I supply you with access to the site for you to try and fix this for me please?
What I fail to understand is why it should bring this problem up one just one particular product?
Can I supply you with access to the site for you to try and fix this for me please?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #138858
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Registration form showing below content wrapper
If you have the problem on one product page and not others, it's probably because of the description of the product which contains invalid HTML.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #139304
by mfalkous
Replied by mfalkous on topic Registration form showing below content wrapper
Hi,
I am still having this problem on these two pages:
dive-time.net/en/dive-trips/daily-trips.html
dive-time.net/en/component/hikashop/user/form.html?Itemid=128
I have deleted and re-typed the text for that particular product description so there is no problem with the HTML from my side.
In debug mode I notice that the custom date picker throws this error:
Warning: strpos() [function.strpos]: Empty needle in /home/divetime/public_html/plugins/hikashop/datepickerfield/datepickerfield_class.php on line 267
Although this date picker is used on several other pages so I am not convinced that this is connected.
I am still having this problem on these two pages:
dive-time.net/en/dive-trips/daily-trips.html
dive-time.net/en/component/hikashop/user/form.html?Itemid=128
I have deleted and re-typed the text for that particular product description so there is no problem with the HTML from my side.
In debug mode I notice that the custom date picker throws this error:
Warning: strpos() [function.strpos]: Empty needle in /home/divetime/public_html/plugins/hikashop/datepickerfield/datepickerfield_class.php on line 267
Although this date picker is used on several other pages so I am not convinced that this is connected.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #139519
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Registration form showing below content wrapper
Hi,
That's a problem of your template.
There is a <div class="clr"></div> tag missing after the right column HTML on these pages. And that is handled by your joomla template.
I would recommend you to contact your template developer so that they can help you adding that there.
That's a problem of your template.
There is a <div class="clr"></div> tag missing after the right column HTML on these pages. And that is handled by your joomla template.
I would recommend you to contact your template developer so that they can help you adding that there.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.212 seconds