- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Products category displayed column instead below
12 years 8 months ago #138771
by luke67
Products category displayed column instead below was created by luke67
-- HikaShop version -- : business
-- Joomla version -- : 3
When displaying the products from a category (with title, image and description) I have a problem with the layout. The products are displayed near each other instead of below each other and also overlay each other. When I select bootsrap on the product are displayed in right way but then the view of the categories is not the way as I need (see attachement).
Any ideas what I did wrong?
-- Joomla version -- : 3
When displaying the products from a category (with title, image and description) I have a problem with the layout. The products are displayed near each other instead of below each other and also overlay each other. When I select bootsrap on the product are displayed in right way but then the view of the categories is not the way as I need (see attachement).
Any ideas what I did wrong?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 8 months ago #138784
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Products category displayed column instead below
Hi,
1. Can you show me how did you configured your category listing content menu ("Hikashop->Display->Content menus->'Your cateogry listing content menu'") and the associated product listing module of your category listing content menu through some screenshots ?
2. Can you tell me what do you exactly want to do with your product listing ?
1. Can you show me how did you configured your category listing content menu ("Hikashop->Display->Content menus->'Your cateogry listing content menu'") and the associated product listing module of your category listing content menu through some screenshots ?
2. Can you tell me what do you exactly want to do with your product listing ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #138834
by luke67
Replied by luke67 on topic Products category displayed column instead below
Hi, thanks for your help.
About your questions I added 2 screenshots
About your questions I added 2 screenshots
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #138875
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Products category displayed column instead below
Hi,
With your screenshots we don't see how you have configured the products display.
Thanks to check the configuration of the associated module of the menu "webshop", and see if the display is in one column.
You can too have a problem with your template, it's maybe overriding our css properties and broke the display.
Thanks to check that with your browser console, here is some documentation:
hikashop.com/support/153.html
With your screenshots we don't see how you have configured the products display.
Thanks to check the configuration of the associated module of the menu "webshop", and see if the display is in one column.
You can too have a problem with your template, it's maybe overriding our css properties and broke the display.
Thanks to check that with your browser console, here is some documentation:
hikashop.com/support/153.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.192 seconds