- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
Products not full size
- jon.newlyn@gmail.com
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 8 months ago #138928
by jon.newlyn@gmail.com
Products not full size was created by jon.newlyn@gmail.com
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.gitzone.co.uk/index.php/current-stoc...er-green-multidrawer
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.0
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.17
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox V26
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No Error Message
We I view a number of products (including the page highlighted) I can see the thumbnail OK, but when I click on the image it doesn't display the full size.
This file in definitely 768x1024, yet it display the same size as the thumbnail.
This seems such a basic function I must have done something wrong.
Best Regards
Jon
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.0
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.17
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox V26
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No Error Message
We I view a number of products (including the page highlighted) I can see the thumbnail OK, but when I click on the image it doesn't display the full size.
This file in definitely 768x1024, yet it display the same size as the thumbnail.
This seems such a basic function I must have done something wrong.
Best Regards
Jon
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #138938
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Products not full size
Hi,
I can see the full size of the image when I click on it on that page of your website.
I can see the full size of the image when I click on it on that page of your website.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.130 seconds