- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Pathway
12 years 8 months ago #139013
by Ivanov
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
mywebsite.com/mypage
-- HikaShop version -- : lastest version just installed 2.2.3 (last update on Dec 16, 2013)
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.5
I have problem with pathway when I click on the product link the pathway disappear. Is there easy way to resolve it or is difficult . I am new to Joomla . SEF its ON. If the solution is difficult just say difficult if the solution its easy . Could you please tell me how to do it. I am using the free version . Thank you
-- HikaShop version -- : lastest version just installed 2.2.3 (last update on Dec 16, 2013)
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.5
I have problem with pathway when I click on the product link the pathway disappear. Is there easy way to resolve it or is difficult . I am new to Joomla . SEF its ON. If the solution is difficult just say difficult if the solution its easy . Could you please tell me how to do it. I am using the free version . Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 8 months ago #139033
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Pathway
Hi,
The problem is probably coming from your SEF module, can you put it off and try it again ?
The problem is probably coming from your SEF module, can you put it off and try it again ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds