- Posts: 135
- Thank you received: 5
Prouduct Display > Launguage File exist?
12 years 8 months ago #139293
by IamJim
Prouduct Display > Launguage File exist? was created by IamJim
<span class="hikashop_product_price_per_unit"> each</span>
I have looked in Hikashop > Display and I am trying to change the standard word "each" after the price shown to another word.
I also looked in the component also for a Language File. I know I have made small edits before for other things, but I have never had to until now need to modify this.
Thanks in advance, Jim
I have looked in Hikashop > Display and I am trying to change the standard word "each" after the price shown to another word.
I also looked in the component also for a Language File. I know I have made small edits before for other things, but I have never had to until now need to modify this.
Thanks in advance, Jim
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #139318
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Prouduct Display > Launguage File exist?
Hi,
Regards,
Code:
PER_UNIT=" each"
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #139666
by IamJim
Replied by IamJim on topic Prouduct Display > Launguage File exist?
Jerome, thank you.. Now, is this located in files? Or do I have to change it phpMyAdmin in the database? Sorry to ask.
Jim
Jim
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #139679
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Prouduct Display > Launguage File exist?
That should be added as a translation override:
www.hikashop.com/download/languages.html#modify
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #139721
by IamJim
Replied by IamJim on topic Prouduct Display > Launguage File exist?
Thank you Nicolas !! Going there now.
And may I can over over ride "Add to Cart" to > " Subscribe Now" ?
And may I can over over ride "Add to Cart" to > " Subscribe Now" ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #139726
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Prouduct Display > Launguage File exist?
It's the same procedure.
The following user(s) said Thank You: IamJim
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.207 seconds