- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
Enter description for tabular display
- tchintchie
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #139387
by tchintchie
Enter description for tabular display was created by tchintchie
-- HikaShop version -- : Starter 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.17
Hello all!
I have just recently installed Hikashop since it seemed the most userfriendly shop component for joomla out there! Anyways, I´m very new to joomla and consequently to I have created some sample products and categories. I want to display the products in the tabular view (with description, specification, comments and so on). However my "specifications" tab remains empty even though i have entered stuff like: height, length, weight etc...
what am i doing wrong?
many thx in advance
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.17
Hello all!
I have just recently installed Hikashop since it seemed the most userfriendly shop component for joomla out there! Anyways, I´m very new to joomla and consequently to I have created some sample products and categories. I want to display the products in the tabular view (with description, specification, comments and so on). However my "specifications" tab remains empty even though i have entered stuff like: height, length, weight etc...
what am i doing wrong?
many thx in advance
Last edit: 12 years 8 months ago by tchintchie.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #139438
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Enter description for tabular display
Hi,
If there is no values to display, the specification tab should not be present.
I just tried on my local and it seems to be working fine.
Do you have edited any html regarding this view ?
Are you sure that there is not a css property which is displaying the text in white on a white background.
If there is no values to display, the specification tab should not be present.
I just tried on my local and it seems to be working fine.
Do you have edited any html regarding this view ?
Are you sure that there is not a css property which is displaying the text in white on a white background.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- tchintchie
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 8 months ago #139441
by tchintchie
Replied by tchintchie on topic Enter description for tabular display
Hi!
Thanks for the quick reply. No I didn´t mess with any html or css. Although I use SJ Plus template I first suspected it was interfering with the tabular view. But it doesn´t work with Joomla´s standard templates either. Also, I checked with Firebug and the tab is empty (no text whatsoever). Same goes for the "leave a comment" tab. I guess there should be a comment-form? it´s also empty (on every template I tried).
really strange ....
Thanks for the quick reply. No I didn´t mess with any html or css. Although I use SJ Plus template I first suspected it was interfering with the tabular view. But it doesn´t work with Joomla´s standard templates either. Also, I checked with Firebug and the tab is empty (no text whatsoever). Same goes for the "leave a comment" tab. I guess there should be a comment-form? it´s also empty (on every template I tried).
really strange ....
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #139446
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Enter description for tabular display
Hi,
Regarding the comment, it's maybe due to the configuration of the votes and comments which are probably not enabled.
Thanks to check that in Configuration > Features > Vote and comment.
Can you check thanks to your browser console if you don't have an error displayed when trying to change tab ?
Regarding the comment, it's maybe due to the configuration of the votes and comments which are probably not enabled.
Thanks to check that in Configuration > Features > Vote and comment.
Can you check thanks to your browser console if you don't have an error displayed when trying to change tab ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- tchintchie
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 8 months ago #139478
by tchintchie
Replied by tchintchie on topic Enter description for tabular display
hi Xavier!
here are my settings for vote & comment (see screenshot). The only error I get when entering my shop page is a warning about having an insecure site (our ssl certificate is still pending) and "Unexpected value xMidYmid meet while parsing the attribute preserveAspectRatio." but this didn´t occur while switching tabs... just during normal page load. when switching tabs no errors occur.
thanks for taking the time to respond
here are my settings for vote & comment (see screenshot). The only error I get when entering my shop page is a warning about having an insecure site (our ssl certificate is still pending) and "Unexpected value xMidYmid meet while parsing the attribute preserveAspectRatio." but this didn´t occur while switching tabs... just during normal page load. when switching tabs no errors occur.
thanks for taking the time to respond
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #139507
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Enter description for tabular display
Thanks to give a link to a product and a screenshot of that product configuration.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- tchintchie
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #139527
by tchintchie
Replied by tchintchie on topic Enter description for tabular display
here´s the link to one of our products (the whole page is still under construction, please excuse the mess)
LINK
a screenshot of the specs-config is attached as well. let me know if you need anything else
LINK
a screenshot of the specs-config is attached as well. let me know if you need anything else
Last edit: 12 years 8 months ago by tchintchie.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #139588
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Enter description for tabular display
Hi,
Thanks to give me a backend access via PM in order to see from where the problem come.
Thanks to give me a backend access via PM in order to see from where the problem come.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #139814
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Enter description for tabular display
Hi,
I think that in Configuration > Main you don't have enabled the display of the specifications, or something like that.
You should find the option at the end of the product options.
As I don't have the access to the configuration I was not able to test it.
The code in the views seems to e correct.
I think that in Configuration > Main you don't have enabled the display of the specifications, or something like that.
You should find the option at the end of the product options.
As I don't have the access to the configuration I was not able to test it.
The code in the views seems to e correct.
The following user(s) said Thank You: tchintchie
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- tchintchie
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 8 months ago #139956
by tchintchie
Replied by tchintchie on topic Enter description for tabular display
aaaah you´re right! I´m so stupid! Thank you so much for the great and fast support!!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.206 seconds