- Posts: 14
- Thank you received: 0
Product page drive me crazy[SOLVED]
12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #139492
by sontae
Product page drive me crazy[SOLVED] was created by sontae
-- url of the page with the problem -- :https://boutique.anopetia.com/fr/component/hikashop/produit/cid-864.html?Itemid=216
-- Joomla version -- :2.5.11
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.1
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : CHROME last version
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
I'm working with Hikashop and I have the wrong image size only on this product page and the url of the manufacturer that I dont want be here too. Why this product is different from the others? Oo, I really don't understdand, any solutions?
regards.
-- Joomla version -- :2.5.11
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.1
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : CHROME last version
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
I'm working with Hikashop and I have the wrong image size only on this product page and the url of the manufacturer that I dont want be here too. Why this product is different from the others? Oo, I really don't understdand, any solutions?
regards.
Last edit: 12 years 8 months ago by sontae.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 8 months ago #139505
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Product page drive me crazy
Hi,
Note that you'll be able to manage the size of you pictures through "Hikahsop->System->Configuration->'Main'->'Image'".
Also, can you show me where do you see the manufacturer link through a screenshots ?
Thanks
.
Note that you'll be able to manage the size of you pictures through "Hikahsop->System->Configuration->'Main'->'Image'".
Also, can you show me where do you see the manufacturer link through a screenshots ?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #139509
by sontae
Replied by sontae on topic Product page drive me crazy
The capture of the manufacturer link is on the post here.
The image size in the admin is good, and the product was working good before its just new because I move the product to a new category... The others pictures in VPS for exemple are good.
The image size in the admin is good, and the product was working good before its just new because I move the product to a new category... The others pictures in VPS for exemple are good.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #139513
by sontae
Replied by sontae on topic Product page drive me crazy
Ok for the picture , I just reupload and it works (it does not generator dynamically the picture or there is no way to regenerate thumbnail like prestashop?)?
Any idea for the manufacture link?
Any idea for the manufacture link?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #139514
by sontae
Replied by sontae on topic Product page drive me crazy[SOLVED]
The manufacturer is call "URL" one the backend on the product page, which is not very explicit but this is where you got the link which appears, remove the url and everything is ok.
Thanks you.
Regards.
Thanks you.
Regards.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.199 seconds