- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Price not showing
12 years 8 months ago #139547
by AdamB
Price not showing was created by AdamB
Price is not showing on the product page and I can't figure out why. I've played with all the backend options. Firebug says "display: none;" --but I can't find the trigger for switching it.
System>Configuration>Display>Display Price: yes
still, no price on the page.
Also, the drop-down options are being shown in the title, eg. Poduct Title: Option 1 Option 2 --I don't want that. how do you turn it off?
carterslakeguideservice.com/index.php/booking
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.16
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.13
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox- latest
System>Configuration>Display>Display Price: yes
still, no price on the page.
Also, the drop-down options are being shown in the title, eg. Poduct Title: Option 1 Option 2 --I don't want that. how do you turn it off?
carterslakeguideservice.com/index.php/booking
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.16
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.13
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox- latest
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #139549
by AdamB
Replied by AdamB on topic Price not showing
Disregard the 1st question - found it in the css file. 2nd question still remains -I don't want the title changing
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #139565
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Price not showing
You can add such CSS:
in the frontend CSS file of HikaShop:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
Code:
.hikashop_product_variant_subname{display:none;}
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.199 seconds