- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Related Products Module
12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #139548
by tnguyen
Related Products Module was created by tnguyen
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.kollabria.com/index.php/sharepoint-t...purchase-the-program
-- HikaShop version -- : Hikashop Business 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.9-4ubuntu2.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 26.0
Hi all,
I activated a hikashop content module to display related products on product pages.
However, on the menu page, the module isn't properly syncing to the correct products (works fine everywhere else).
The price and product description are on the page, yet when I click into another product (ie. chapter 2) the module displays as it should.
Any ideas?
Respectfully,
Thai
-- HikaShop version -- : Hikashop Business 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.9-4ubuntu2.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 26.0
Hi all,
I activated a hikashop content module to display related products on product pages.
However, on the menu page, the module isn't properly syncing to the correct products (works fine everywhere else).
The price and product description are on the page, yet when I click into another product (ie. chapter 2) the module displays as it should.
Any ideas?
Respectfully,
Thai
Last edit: 12 years 8 months ago by tnguyen.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #139570
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Related Products Module
Hi,
Can you provide a screenshot of the hikashop options of your module so that we can see how you configured it exactly ?
Can you provide a screenshot of the hikashop options of your module so that we can see how you configured it exactly ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #139642
by tnguyen
Replied by tnguyen on topic Related Products Module
screen shot attached
Thank you
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #141036
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Related Products Module
Hi,
I try to see your problem but I am some troubles to know which module it is, what is the wrong data and what is the right one.
Can you try to explain it with a precise case ?
Thanks (and sorry for the delay).
I try to see your problem but I am some troubles to know which module it is, what is the wrong data and what is the right one.
Can you try to explain it with a precise case ?
Thanks (and sorry for the delay).
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds