- Posts: 61
- Thank you received: 0
Images are rotated after upload.
12 years 8 months ago #139571
by anlicor
Images are rotated after upload. was created by anlicor
The images are being rotated on their side when I upload them. 600x800 becomes 800x600.
Is there a way to prevent this?
Is there a way to prevent this?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #139595
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Images are rotated after upload.
Hi,
Thanks to check your parameters in configuration > images, you maybe have inverted the image sizes.
Thanks to check your parameters in configuration > images, you maybe have inverted the image sizes.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #139704
by anlicor
Replied by anlicor on topic Images are rotated after upload.
Try to explain this:
www.gradymarketinginc.com/edible-oil/pro...bean-oil-2-litre-x-6
The orignal image I uploaded is not on its side. Even when you save the image it is vertical not horizontal.
www.gradymarketinginc.com/edible-oil/pro...bean-oil-2-litre-x-6
The orignal image I uploaded is not on its side. Even when you save the image it is vertical not horizontal.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #139839
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Images are rotated after upload.
Hi,
I think that there is a problem with the original image.
In HikaShop we don't rotate the images, they are just resized.
The images can contains EXIF informations which could be interpreted by your image visualizer on your desktop, so you think that they are in the correct sense, but in reality they are not. We can't interpret the EXIF, so the image is in it's original sense.
I suggest to use a image manager software to change the rotation of the original image.
I think that there is a problem with the original image.
In HikaShop we don't rotate the images, they are just resized.
The images can contains EXIF informations which could be interpreted by your image visualizer on your desktop, so you think that they are in the correct sense, but in reality they are not. We can't interpret the EXIF, so the image is in it's original sense.
I suggest to use a image manager software to change the rotation of the original image.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.199 seconds