Skip to main content

Category menu

More
12 years 8 months ago #139612 by Meirzhan
Category menu was created by Meirzhan
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Starter 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- :3.x


Dear Hikashop Team and other fellows,
I have a problem. I can't create a menu item that would show only 1 category instead of showing list of all categories. I don't know if there is such option in Hikashop or not. Please help me.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #139615 by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Category menu
Hi,
Can you tell me what do you exactly want to display though your Hikashop content menu (menu item), and how did you configured your categories ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #139619 by Meirzhan
Replied by Meirzhan on topic Category menu
I have categories which have several child categories(subcategories). I want to seperate parent categories in my main menu. At the moment I have a menu item called "Categories List". It appeared as soon as I installed Hikashop. When I click on it it obviously browses list of categories. I want these list items to be seperate i.e. instead of CATEGORIES LIST=>ALL CATEGORIES I want CATEGORIES LIST=>(submenu or child menu)CATEGORY1, CATEGORY2,CATEGORY3 and so on..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #139635 by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Category menu
Ok, so if you only want the direct sub categories to be displayed, you'll just have to go to the configuration page of your category listing content menus/modules through "Hikashop->Display->Content menus/modules" and set the "Sub elements filter" option to Direct sub elements.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.145 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum