- Posts: 12
- Thank you received: 0
Automatic popup on pictures
- phileas013
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 8 months ago #139747
by phileas013
Automatic popup on pictures was created by phileas013
Hi,
I do not want my clients to click on the pictures to see a larger image.
How can I do that ?
Thanks
Phil
I do not want my clients to click on the pictures to see a larger image.
How can I do that ?
Thanks
Phil
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #139794
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Automatic popup on pictures
Hi,
I am sorry but I am not sure that I understand your request.
You said that you don't want that your clients to click on the pictures to see a larger image.. But you didn't said what you want.
Maybe this thread could help you :
www.hikashop.com/forum/install-update/86...mage-thumbnails.html
Regards,
I am sorry but I am not sure that I understand your request.
You said that you don't want that your clients to click on the pictures to see a larger image.. But you didn't said what you want.
Maybe this thread could help you :
www.hikashop.com/forum/install-update/86...mage-thumbnails.html
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- phileas013
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 12
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 8 months ago #139939
by phileas013
Replied by phileas013 on topic Automatic popup on pictures
Hi,
Thank you for your quick repply.
I looked at the link you sent me, and it does not exactly respond to my request.
I do not want my clients to see a bigger pict, the thumbnail is big enough.
So I want to be able to prevent all clicks on the thumbnail.
Thanks
Phil
Thank you for your quick repply.
I looked at the link you sent me, and it does not exactly respond to my request.
I do not want my clients to see a bigger pict, the thumbnail is big enough.
So I want to be able to prevent all clicks on the thumbnail.
Thanks
Phil
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #139965
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Automatic popup on pictures
Hi,
So you have to override the product show_default view in order to remove the popup for the images.
Regards,
So you have to override the product show_default view in order to remove the popup for the images.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds