- Posts: 108
- Thank you received: 1
menu
12 years 8 months ago #139891
by mdraeger
Hi,
I just purchase the styles for hikashop and it doesn't seem to be working completely. naturalsports.cloudaccess.net .
How do I customize the entire menu as I would like my own hover and active state colors for the text.
Thanks
m
I just purchase the styles for hikashop and it doesn't seem to be working completely. naturalsports.cloudaccess.net .
How do I customize the entire menu as I would like my own hover and active state colors for the text.
Thanks
m
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #139920
by nicolas
Hi,
For the module on the left, you need to uncomment the CSS relative to the category module in the style via the Display tab of the configuration if not already and then in the "module class suffix" option of your module, you need to enter " moduletable-cat" (with the space at the beginning).
For the module on the left, you need to uncomment the CSS relative to the category module in the style via the Display tab of the configuration if not already and then in the "module class suffix" option of your module, you need to enter " moduletable-cat" (with the space at the beginning).
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #139973
by mdraeger
I'm sorry I tried what you suggested and there is nothing about my new style that looks like the template I purchased from you. I am trying to make my menu look just like the one you I downloaded - style_pictureblue.css . The result is no where near what you have promoted.
Can you provide me with clear step by step instructions? I am completely new to Hikashop and not a programmer.
Otherwise, if I can get my site style to look like what was shown, I would really like a refund.
Thanks,
Martin
Can you provide me with clear step by step instructions? I am completely new to Hikashop and not a programmer.
Otherwise, if I can get my site style to look like what was shown, I would really like a refund.
Thanks,
Martin
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #140368
by mdraeger
In addition, from the main menu, select a product category, the sub category font is way too big, just overall formatting is off. No colors, ...
How do I get the template style I purchased? Really want this to work and could use some guidance.
Thanks,
Martin
How do I get the template style I purchased? Really want this to work and could use some guidance.
Thanks,
Martin
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #140589
by nicolas
Hi,
In the file media/com_hikashop/css/style_pictureblue.css remove the lines with only:
/*
or:
*/
on them.
That will uncomment all the CSS that is commented. Also, in your categories listing module options, turn on the display of the title so that the CSS specific to the title can be displayed.
I can see that the colors and styles of most of the style (the part already not commented) are already applied on your website pages. However, please note that your template CSS also applies on the elements and sometimes override them. So for example, for the font size of the sub categories, the style doesn't set the font smaller. If you want it smaller, you need to edit the style CSS file and change the CSS code:
In the file media/com_hikashop/css/style_pictureblue.css remove the lines with only:
/*
or:
*/
on them.
That will uncomment all the CSS that is commented. Also, in your categories listing module options, turn on the display of the title so that the CSS specific to the title can be displayed.
I can see that the colors and styles of most of the style (the part already not commented) are already applied on your website pages. However, please note that your template CSS also applies on the elements and sometimes override them. So for example, for the font size of the sub categories, the style doesn't set the font smaller. If you want it smaller, you need to edit the style CSS file and change the CSS code:
Code:
.hikashop_module .hikashop_category_list .hikashop_category_list_item a {
font-size: 12px;
font-weight: normal;
}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #140596
by mdraeger
Sorry about this additional question however I don't know what uncomment means.
Example: see below. How would this look when you say uncomment? Do I delete all the code between / and / or just delete the symbols /*?
/***************/
/*login module*/
/*************/
/*
.moduletable-identif h3{
color: #FFFFFF;
padding:10px 0px 8px 10px;
text-align: left;
border-bottom:2px solid #434343;
background:url(../images/style_pictureblue/login_bg.png) no-repeat right;
margin:0px;
}
Example: see below. How would this look when you say uncomment? Do I delete all the code between / and / or just delete the symbols /*?
/***************/
/*login module*/
/*************/
/*
.moduletable-identif h3{
color: #FFFFFF;
padding:10px 0px 8px 10px;
text-align: left;
border-bottom:2px solid #434343;
background:url(../images/style_pictureblue/login_bg.png) no-repeat right;
margin:0px;
}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #140619
by nicolas
You switched to the picturered style right now on your website and you removed the categories module of HikaShop for another one.
So that's normal that the style doesn't apply to it anymore.
If you look at your pages, you can see this style used: naturalsports.cloudaccess.net/media/com_...style_picturered.css and you can still see lines with just /* and */ on them, which are the lines you should have removed.
So that's normal that the style doesn't apply to it anymore.
If you look at your pages, you can see this style used: naturalsports.cloudaccess.net/media/com_...style_picturered.css and you can still see lines with just /* and */ on them, which are the lines you should have removed.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mdraeger
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #167712
by wendell01
Ok I used the code:
.hikashop_categories_listing_main h3 a{font-family: Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; font-size:14px !important;}
to get my font clearer and larger but now the first letter sits on top of the arrow as shown in attached image which is not very professional looking.
Is there something I'm missing?
site is www.predictablesurgical.com
Thanks,
Wendell
.hikashop_categories_listing_main h3 a{font-family: Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; font-size:14px !important;}
to get my font clearer and larger but now the first letter sits on top of the arrow as shown in attached image which is not very professional looking.
Is there something I'm missing?
site is www.predictablesurgical.com
Thanks,
Wendell
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #167719
by nicolas
Hi,
This comes from the CSS:
that you can find in the frontend CSS of HikaShop that you can edit via the Display tab of the configuration.
Remove it and it should be ok.
Note that as your template caches the CSS on your website, you'll have to clear the cache of your template in order to see the change.
This comes from the CSS:
Code:
.pane-toggler a {
background: transparent url(/media/com_hikashop/images/j_arrow.png) 5px 50% no-repeat;
padding-left: 20px;
font-weight: 700;
}
Remove it and it should be ok.
Note that as your template caches the CSS on your website, you'll have to clear the cache of your template in order to see the change.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.231 seconds