- Posts: 9
- Thank you received: 0
Main Menu Drop Down
12 years 8 months ago #140234
by Netmicah
Main Menu Drop Down was created by Netmicah
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
holychristianwear.com/
-- HikaShop version -- : Starter 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 26.0
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
I am using Joomla Protostar template. I need to to have the Hokashop Categories and the Hikashop Products drop down on the main menu when the mouse is moved over it. If you look at my site listed above you will see that I have done it with the about tab. The about tab on the main menu when the mouse is over it will show the return and the privacy policy pages.
Since Hikashop categories and product tabs was added to the main men when I installed it I am not sure how I get it to work like the About tab on my site.
I looked in the forms but was unable to find what I was looking for I found all kind of other stuff that was close and really messed up my site so I started over and what you see now is all I have until I can get help with this.
I would have took some snap shots but I dont know how to find them in my computer once I do.
Thanks to anyone that my help me with this
-- HikaShop version -- : Starter 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 26.0
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
I am using Joomla Protostar template. I need to to have the Hokashop Categories and the Hikashop Products drop down on the main menu when the mouse is moved over it. If you look at my site listed above you will see that I have done it with the about tab. The about tab on the main menu when the mouse is over it will show the return and the privacy policy pages.
Since Hikashop categories and product tabs was added to the main men when I installed it I am not sure how I get it to work like the About tab on my site.
I looked in the forms but was unable to find what I was looking for I found all kind of other stuff that was close and really messed up my site so I started over and what you see now is all I have until I can get help with this.
I would have took some snap shots but I dont know how to find them in my computer once I do.
Thanks to anyone that my help me with this
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 8 months ago #140309
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Main Menu Drop Down
Hi,
I didn't fully understood the issue that you were having so can you please give me more information about what you want to do through some screenshots for example ?
I didn't fully understood the issue that you were having so can you please give me more information about what you want to do through some screenshots for example ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #140410
by Netmicah
Replied by Netmicah on topic Main Menu Drop Down
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #140565
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Main Menu Drop Down
Hi,
You can do that in two ways.
The first one is to create one menu item per category via the joomla menu manager and for each one, set its parent menu item to the menu item of its parent category, and in the "hikashop options" screen of the menu item, select its corresponding category in the "parent category" option.
The other way is to use the integration with maximenu CK which can generate such display dynamically from the categories/products of Hikashop: www.joomlack.com/extension-joomla-maxime...ch-maximenu-hikashop
You can do that in two ways.
The first one is to create one menu item per category via the joomla menu manager and for each one, set its parent menu item to the menu item of its parent category, and in the "hikashop options" screen of the menu item, select its corresponding category in the "parent category" option.
The other way is to use the integration with maximenu CK which can generate such display dynamically from the categories/products of Hikashop: www.joomlack.com/extension-joomla-maxime...ch-maximenu-hikashop
The following user(s) said Thank You: Netmicah
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #140575
by Netmicah
Replied by Netmicah on topic Main Menu Drop Down
Thanks so much for all the good info. And the fast reply
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.162 seconds