Skip to main content

404 on category selection (SEF problem)

More
12 years 8 months ago #140383 by sky7
Hi

I have the categories working but when I select a category that has the sub category. I receive a 404 error page.
Not sure what I am doing wrong.

You can check it out

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #140444 by nicolas
Hi,

In the "menu" option of your module (that you can edit via the menu Display>Content modules), you need to select the id of a category listing menu item that you already configured via the menu manager of joomla (or use one of the category listing menu items precreated by HikaShop during the install process). Then it should work fine.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sky7

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.132 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum