- Posts: 69
- Thank you received: 0
Go back Button
12 years 8 months ago #140668
by dreads
Go back Button was created by dreads
Hello,
I wanted to ask if it is possible to put a button Go back to the product page?
I wanted to ask if it is possible to put a button Go back to the product page?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #140675
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Go back Button
Hi,
I think that the best solution will be to use the Joomla breadcrumb module so that your customer will be able to "go back", but note that you still can add your "go back" button through your product description or by editing the code of the "show_default" file of the "'product" view of your front-end template through the page "HIkashop->Display->Views".
I think that the best solution will be to use the Joomla breadcrumb module so that your customer will be able to "go back", but note that you still can add your "go back" button through your product description or by editing the code of the "show_default" file of the "'product" view of your front-end template through the page "HIkashop->Display->Views".
Last edit: 12 years 8 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #140794
by dreads
Replied by dreads on topic Go back Button
What code would have to add in "show_default" to bring up the "Go Back"?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 8 months ago #140850
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Go back Button
A simple solution can be to use the same link for all your product, this link will be a link to a your product listing page, and you'll just have to use some code like this :
Don't forget to replace the Product_listing_link word by your product listing link.
Code:
<span id="goback">
<a href="Product_listing_link">Go back !</a>
</span>
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #141006
by dreads
Replied by dreads on topic Go back Button
But if I have to put a default url, I would have to make a different button for almost every product
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #141052
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Go back Button
Do like that:
Code:
<a href="#" onclick="window.history.back(); return false;">Go back !</a>
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #141268
by dreads
Replied by dreads on topic Go back Button
OK, that´s perfect.
And if I want to put that button also in the categories?
And if I want to put that button also in the categories?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #141325
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Go back Button
Hi,
"in the categories" is a too vague.
What I can tell you is that it will be in a view of the "category" section and not in the "product" section.
Regards,
"in the categories" is a too vague.
What I can tell you is that it will be in a view of the "category" section and not in the "product" section.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.196 seconds