- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
Categories Menu module breaks the site
12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #140881
by elwood
Categories Menu module breaks the site was created by elwood
www.redzebrafashion.co.uk/shop/
HikaShop Starter: 2.2.3
Joomla! 3.2.1 Stable
I have followed the tutorial on creating a Category list menu module, double checking everything.
However, when I publish the module into my side-bar position, it breaks the site (if you go to the jewellery page, you can see what I mean).
Blank page, no code, nothing. If I unpublish its fine, am I missing something here?
HikaShop Starter: 2.2.3
Joomla! 3.2.1 Stable
I have followed the tutorial on creating a Category list menu module, double checking everything.
However, when I publish the module into my side-bar position, it breaks the site (if you go to the jewellery page, you can see what I mean).
Blank page, no code, nothing. If I unpublish its fine, am I missing something here?
Last edit: 12 years 8 months ago by elwood.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #141025
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Categories Menu module breaks the site
Hi,
If you have a blank page, the best is to activate temporally the debug mode or to change the "error reporting level" to "maximum" in your Joomla global configuration (tab "server").
At this moment you will see the PHP error message and thanks to it, we will be able to fix the problem.
Regards,
If you have a blank page, the best is to activate temporally the debug mode or to change the "error reporting level" to "maximum" in your Joomla global configuration (tab "server").
At this moment you will see the PHP error message and thanks to it, we will be able to fix the problem.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elwood
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #142134
by elwood
Replied by elwood on topic Categories Menu module breaks the site
No worries fixed it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds