Skip to main content

Is it possible to..

More
12 years 8 months ago #141118 by daza110
Is it possible to.. was created by daza110
Is it possible to have a set default price for the characteristics?

My "issue" is that I am selling stickers in 3 sizes. Small Medium and Large and in various different colours too.

All small stickers (Regardless of what sticker it is) is going to be a set price of £x
All medium stickers (Regardless of what sticker it is) is going to be a set price of £x
All large stickers (Regardless of what sticker it is) is going to be a set price of £x

Because I also have 9 colour variations, I have to go into each variation (27 in all) and input the same price for each small, medium and large.

Is there an easier and quicker way of doing it??

I really appreciate any help

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #141172 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic Is it possible to..
Hi,

If the characteristic does not have a price, it will use the price of the main product.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #141188 by daza110
Replied by daza110 on topic Is it possible to..
Yes I know that, but i think you misunderstood the question.

I have 100's products, stickers. The stickers comes in 3 sizes and a range of 9 colours. Each size sticker is a different price. BUT sticker 1 size 1 is the same price as sticker 2 size 1. The price is based on the size. I was wondering if in the characteristics, there was a way of putting a default price in instead of going through 27 variations of each product I have.

Do you understand my question a little better now? Thanks in advance. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #141192 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic Is it possible to..
Hi,

At this moment I will recommend you to use a "mass action" in order to set the price you want on the 27 variants in the same time.
You can also use the import system to set the price to all variants, by using a csv.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.188 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum