- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
Add Script Product.
12 years 8 months ago #141121
by vanhels
Add Script Product. was created by vanhels
-- HikaShop version -- : Starter.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.26
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Google Chrome Versión 32.0.1700.76 m
Good morning, I have my original license to magic360, and I wanted a picture with this additional library products, but not with the extension lets you insert sourcere.
Example:
{source}
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="magic360/magic360.css" />
<script type="text/javascript" src="magic360/magic360.js"></script>
{/source}
No working in product,
Thanks you,
Wilmer.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.26
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Google Chrome Versión 32.0.1700.76 m
Good morning, I have my original license to magic360, and I wanted a picture with this additional library products, but not with the extension lets you insert sourcere.
Example:
{source}
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="magic360/magic360.css" />
<script type="text/javascript" src="magic360/magic360.js"></script>
{/source}
No working in product,
Thanks you,
Wilmer.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #141151
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Add Script Product.
Hi,
Please follow the instructions of magic360 and contact them if it doesn't work as it should:
www.magictoolbox.com/magic360/modules/hikashop/
I don't believe that their extension for HikaShop require the use of sourcerer.
Please follow the instructions of magic360 and contact them if it doesn't work as it should:
www.magictoolbox.com/magic360/modules/hikashop/
I don't believe that their extension for HikaShop require the use of sourcerer.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #141221
by vanhels
Replied by vanhels on topic Add Script Product.
Solved
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.223 seconds