- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
layout of product page
- divadice29
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 8 months ago #141269
by divadice29
layout of product page was created by divadice29
hi
Is there some place where you can override the "layout on product page" found in the Default parameters for products in system->configuration. because no matter what I set this to I get a product page with tabs.
thank you
Tonie Jochumsen
Is there some place where you can override the "layout on product page" found in the Default parameters for products in system->configuration. because no matter what I set this to I get a product page with tabs.
thank you
Tonie Jochumsen
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 8 months ago #141276
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic layout of product page
Hi,
1. Did you tried to set this option to "default" ?
2. Did you done some modifications through the "Show_default" file of the "product" view of your front-end template through the page "Hikashop->Display->Views"?
3. Can you give me a link to one of your product page so that I can directly check it ?
Thank you ?
1. Did you tried to set this option to "default" ?
2. Did you done some modifications through the "Show_default" file of the "product" view of your front-end template through the page "Hikashop->Display->Views"?
3. Can you give me a link to one of your product page so that I can directly check it ?
Thank you ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- divadice29
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 8 months ago #141306
by divadice29
Replied by divadice29 on topic layout of product page
here's a link to a productpage :
www.29e.dk/index.php/da/butik/product/4-sort-20-ml
Right now it's set to "default" and, as I said, it still shows the tabs.
I have been looking at the Show_default file, but I haven't saved it, at least I don't think I have, the Remove customization button I have on the other files i've edited isn't active on the "Show_default"-file.
www.29e.dk/index.php/da/butik/product/4-sort-20-ml
Right now it's set to "default" and, as I said, it still shows the tabs.
I have been looking at the Show_default file, but I haven't saved it, at least I don't think I have, the Remove customization button I have on the other files i've edited isn't active on the "Show_default"-file.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #141346
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic layout of product page
The "layout on product page" option is also available for each category and each product and the category option supersedes the configuration and the product option supersedes the category option.
So you should check your product and its categories options for that parameter and check that it's set to default too.
So you should check your product and its categories options for that parameter and check that it's set to default too.
The following user(s) said Thank You: divadice29
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- divadice29
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 8 months ago #141402
by divadice29
Replied by divadice29 on topic layout of product page
Thank you Nicolas
This was exactly what I was looking for, apperntly I had turned tabs on for the group, but now it works
thank you very much for the help to both of you
Tonie Jochumsen
This was exactly what I was looking for, apperntly I had turned tabs on for the group, but now it works
thank you very much for the help to both of you
Tonie Jochumsen
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds