- Posts: 84
- Thank you received: 0
Disable custom module in a specific product page
- davideventurini
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 8 months ago #141731
by davideventurini
Disable custom module in a specific product page was created by davideventurini
-- HikaShop version -- :2.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.17
Hello all, I created a custom module wich is display in the main page of category and unfortunatly also in all single product page.
This is because in the list of the page where I can disable the module, the single product page is not listed.
In the attached file there is a screenshoot of what I mean.
How can I disable the custom module only in a specific page of the product?
Thank you
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.17
Hello all, I created a custom module wich is display in the main page of category and unfortunatly also in all single product page.
This is because in the list of the page where I can disable the module, the single product page is not listed.
In the attached file there is a screenshoot of what I mean.
How can I disable the custom module only in a specific page of the product?
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 8 months ago #141747
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Disable custom module in a specific product page
Hi,
I think that using the Advanced Module Manager extension will probably do the job.
I think that using the Advanced Module Manager extension will probably do the job.
The following user(s) said Thank You: davideventurini
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- davideventurini
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 84
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 8 months ago #141751
by davideventurini
Replied by davideventurini on topic Disable custom module in a specific product page
Wonderful, seems works, thanks for your help
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- davideventurini
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 84
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 8 months ago #141818
by davideventurini
Replied by davideventurini on topic Disable custom module in a specific product page
Hello, I worked deeply with that extension and It doesnt let me do what I really need.
This is because it doesnt let me choose the single product page. I can choose to disable the module for hikashop component but it disable it in every section(total list of the products and single page of product)
Do you have any suggestion?
Thank you
This is because it doesnt let me choose the single product page. I can choose to disable the module for hikashop component but it disable it in every section(total list of the products and single page of product)
Do you have any suggestion?
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #141901
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Disable custom module in a specific product page
Hi,
It should also work using a specific url.
But we are not the best interlocutor for Advanced Module Manager.
Regards,
It should also work using a specific url.
But we are not the best interlocutor for Advanced Module Manager.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- davideventurini
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 84
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 8 months ago #142061
by davideventurini
Replied by davideventurini on topic Disable custom module in a specific product page
Hi, I understood, thank you.
I'm trying to figure out with specific url.
Thanks
I'm trying to figure out with specific url.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.221 seconds