- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
Cannot create menu
12 years 8 months ago #141808
by edk
Cannot create menu was created by edk
-- url of the page with the problem -- :http://astronomy.aprys.com.au/
-- HikaShop version -- :latest
-- Joomla version -- : latest
H, I'm trying to setup hika shop to have a menu in a module position. I have followed the instructions in your documentation but cannot get this to work. Is this a feature that Hikashop doesn't support?
-- HikaShop version -- :latest
-- Joomla version -- : latest
H, I'm trying to setup hika shop to have a menu in a module position. I have followed the instructions in your documentation but cannot get this to work. Is this a feature that Hikashop doesn't support?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 8 months ago #141832
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Cannot create menu
Hi,
Can you tell me what do you exactly want to do and how are you trying to do it ?
Can you tell me what do you exactly want to do and how are you trying to do it ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #141834
by edk
Replied by edk on topic Cannot create menu
I'm trying to recreate the menu from your demo page, the one on the left panel at the bottom
I followed the instructions on this page, but it it just won't work.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...splay-front-end.html
I followed the instructions on this page, but it it just won't work.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...splay-front-end.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 8 months ago #141844
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Cannot create menu
Ok,
If you're talking about the "CATEGORIES OF PRODUCTS" category listing, it's not a menu but a module, following this part of the tutorial will probably do the job.
Also note that if you want to know how we configured this module, you can directly check through the back-end of the demo website
.
If you're talking about the "CATEGORIES OF PRODUCTS" category listing, it's not a menu but a module, following this part of the tutorial will probably do the job.
Also note that if you want to know how we configured this module, you can directly check through the back-end of the demo website
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds