- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
Pictures autoresize doesn't work / Prod. display
12 years 8 months ago #142157
by Chameau
Pictures autoresize doesn't work / Prod. display was created by Chameau
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.abc10.fr
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.16
Hi,
I can't seem to find a way to activate the auto-resize of pictures for the product display section.
Everything works just fine when I'm browsing the categories, but as soon as I arrive in the product section everything is distorted and the responsive design doesn't seem responsive anymore.
You'll find captures of the problem and of the two config sections attached.
Thanks a lot to the charitable soul who will read this and try for an answer
KR,
RTR
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.16
Hi,
I can't seem to find a way to activate the auto-resize of pictures for the product display section.
Everything works just fine when I'm browsing the categories, but as soon as I arrive in the product section everything is distorted and the responsive design doesn't seem responsive anymore.
You'll find captures of the problem and of the two config sections attached.
Thanks a lot to the charitable soul who will read this and try for an answer
KR,
RTR
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #142162
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Pictures autoresize doesn't work / Prod. display
Hi,
You would need to add such CSS on your webiste:
.hikashop_product_image_subdiv{ width: auto !important; }
You would need to add such CSS on your webiste:
.hikashop_product_image_subdiv{ width: auto !important; }
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chameau
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #142166
by Chameau
Replied by Chameau on topic Pictures autoresize doesn't work / Prod. display
Hello!
I'm not an expert...How could I do such a thing?
It would be great if you could just give me a few hints
Thx for the help anyway !
KR,
I'm not an expert...How could I do such a thing?
It would be great if you could just give me a few hints
Thx for the help anyway !
KR,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #142169
by Chameau
Replied by Chameau on topic Pictures autoresize doesn't work / Prod. display
That's okay. I just found it!
A big thanks for the help
Romain.
A big thanks for the help
Romain.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds