- Posts: 29
- Thank you received: 0
It should show message "out of stock".
12 years 7 months ago #142232
by PKP
It should show message "out of stock". was created by PKP
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.maple-crafts.com
-- HikaShop version -- : business version 2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.10
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hi,
I got informed by a customer about available quantity of some products shown on
product listing page and also I saw it by myself sometimes.
Well...it shows number "2" always inspite of already done setting number "0" to quantity box.
It sometime does happen. Why is that?
PS. sorry no pictures attached.
Thank you,
PKP
-- HikaShop version -- : business version 2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.10
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hi,
I got informed by a customer about available quantity of some products shown on
product listing page and also I saw it by myself sometimes.
Well...it shows number "2" always inspite of already done setting number "0" to quantity box.
It sometime does happen. Why is that?
PS. sorry no pictures attached.
Thank you,
PKP
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #142254
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic It should show message "out of stock".
Hi there,
We will need more information to help you on this. A link to the product page and a screenshot of the product configuration page would help a lot. Is is something that always happens? You can also try to update to the last version of Hikashop (but make sure to have a proper backup before updating)
We will need more information to help you on this. A link to the product page and a screenshot of the product configuration page would help a lot. Is is something that always happens? You can also try to update to the last version of Hikashop (but make sure to have a proper backup before updating)
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #144821
by PKP
Replied by PKP on topic It should show message "out of stock".
Hi,
I got pictures to describe my problem mentioned above now.
Well, it doesn't happen always but sometimes.
Number 2 was said on first opening this post. Last, it shows number 4 on one product, "blush".
Then number 1 as shown on attached pictures after an order was made by customer.
Since this online shop has been built, I usually make stock counting on a product by only using "unlimited" or "0"
in hikashop backend.
"Unlimited" will be remained in quantity box as long as I see a product in real stock.
Until I don't see it, "0" will be used.
PS. here is the link to that listing product page ( www.maple-crafts.com/index.php?option=co...ame=beads&Itemid=117 )
Thank you in advance for your helps
PKP
I got pictures to describe my problem mentioned above now.
Well, it doesn't happen always but sometimes.
Number 2 was said on first opening this post. Last, it shows number 4 on one product, "blush".
Then number 1 as shown on attached pictures after an order was made by customer.
Since this online shop has been built, I usually make stock counting on a product by only using "unlimited" or "0"
in hikashop backend.
"Unlimited" will be remained in quantity box as long as I see a product in real stock.
Until I don't see it, "0" will be used.
PS. here is the link to that listing product page ( www.maple-crafts.com/index.php?option=co...ame=beads&Itemid=117 )
Thank you in advance for your helps
PKP
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 7 months ago #145013
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic It should show message "out of stock".
Hi,
I still didn't understood the issue that you are having ? how did you basically set the "quantity" option of your product, and how did it change ?Number 2 was said on first opening this post. Last, it shows number 4 on one product, "blush".
Then number 1 as shown on attached pictures after an order was made by customer.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.197 seconds