- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
problem with style visualization
12 years 7 months ago #142596
by duende002
problem with style visualization was created by duende002
Hello, I've bought styles package and installed picturered one in my eshop. It works great with product and category display, but there's no added style on login,cart and products modules, how can I fix it?
Thanks
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #142627
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic problem with style visualization
Hi there,
You actually have to add a class sufixe to your modules so the style will be applied.
For example with the cart you have to add "-cart" to your module
For the login: -login and the -cat for the product module.
We'll add this to the documentation soon
You actually have to add a class sufixe to your modules so the style will be applied.
For example with the cart you have to add "-cart" to your module
For the login: -login and the -cat for the product module.
We'll add this to the documentation soon
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #142729
by duende002
Replied by duende002 on topic problem with style visualization
Hi I've tried to but everything remains the same, what should I do?
Thanks
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #142873
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic problem with style visualization
Please set moduletable-cart instead of -cart in the module class suffix option of your cart module and make sure that you remove all the lines with either /* or */ only on the line in the CSS style file under the CSS section of the configuration.
Then it should display the cart module border.
Then it should display the cart module border.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #142890
by duende002
Replied by duende002 on topic problem with style visualization
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #142989
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic problem with style visualization
It is because of the CSS of your template which conflicts with our CSS.
We'll need to look at the page directly to be able to tell you what to do.
Please provide a link to the page.
I tried to go to www.elajoli.com/index.php/hikashop-menu-...category/12-vestidos but I could only see your slider and no hikashop stuff on the page.
We'll need to look at the page directly to be able to tell you what to do.
Please provide a link to the page.
I tried to go to www.elajoli.com/index.php/hikashop-menu-...category/12-vestidos but I could only see your slider and no hikashop stuff on the page.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #143727
by duende002
Replied by duende002 on topic problem with style visualization
that's because the eshop is still offline.I've solved it changing the borders of user panel and my cart and adding no suffix to category listing module.
Thanks again for your support!
Thanks again for your support!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.203 seconds